TikTok is fundamentally based on trends, i.e., the trend themes to which users dedicate the creation of content because they see the possibility of obtaining greater success on the platform. TikTok is one of the applications that allow you to get the most out of the videos since it has many editing options.
This short video app, to which music is added, allows the creation of short content and the possibility of editing it with a multitude of effects. However, it is necessary to use a different language for it than we are used to in other social networks.
That is why users find it challenging to do it at first, but once immersed in the TikTok universe; true wonders can be created. But only creating a video is not enough; you need to have more likes and views.
That’s why buy TikTok likes is the best way to go. Do you want to start on TikTok by uploading your own videos? We tell you how to do it.
How to take the first steps on TikTok
TikTok allows you to upload videos within a few seconds of downloading it. The app offers various forms of registration, three of them by matching accounts with Twitter, Facebook, and Google. Once registered, just press the button with the “+” symbol at the bottom center of the screen, in the style of Instagram. But the magic of TikTok is its effects and its enormous possibilities of video customization. The app offers two ways to edit content: before and after.
- Before recording the video, you can choose parameters in the bar on the right, such as speed, timer, or various filters in the style of Instagram Stories. It also allows you to choose from a variety of effects that can be selected from the button at the bottom left. You can stop the recording and continue it so that a video is made up of several clips.
- Once you have selected the options you prefer, you can record the video, which allows you to go to the post-production pass by pressing the red tick located at the bottom right.
- Here, again, in the bar on the right, you can trim the video, adjust it, add voice effects and filters, and modify the video’s volume, both added and original sound.
- In the bar below, you can add sounds, effects, text, and stickers. The effects are the ones that play the most, and they come in the form of additions to the image, transitions, time inversions, and slow-motion, etc. You can choose the moment of the video to insert them so that the same clip can have a good diversity of effects.
- Once the video is edited to the user’s liking, just press the arrow that appears on the left, which will take us to a page where you can add a description to the video, hashtags, and labels and allow you to customize the options for display. Once this is done, just click on “Publish.”
Now you just have to give free rein to your creativity. With creativity and a little practice, you can make the content as attractive as this one that we highlight. If you want to get more likes and views, then buy TikTok likes to stand out from the crowd.