Many wireless cameras come with the Bluetooth options which makes photo sharing easier for users whether they are an android user or an apple user. You can not only transfer photos to your smartphone but also to your laptop or tablet as well. The main reason wireless backup cameras have gained so much popularity is because of its wireless connection feature that lets you share pictures without being connected to internet.
All cameras do not come with the Bluetooth feature, but many do. In order to connect your camera to an android via Bluetooth, all you have to do is;
- Go to the camera menu, and open the Bluetooth settings. Once you open the settings, you would see an option named, Pairing Registration. Select this option.
- In the second step, you will be asked to set up your camera remote.
- In the third step, you will again select the pairing registration.
- In the fourth step, you will be required to select a camera name to complete registration.
- In the final step, you will see a small text on the camera saying that the pairing has been successful. Simply tap on ok.
Once you have connected the wireless camera to your android device, it will fetch its time and location. The camera then displays the same time or location.
In order to transfer photos to android using this method, consider taking a following few steps.
- Turn your camera on, and go to camera manual to view detailed settings.
- Turn on the Bluetooth services.
- On the camera manual, select Auto Image Transfer. This will transfer all images to your android device.
- However, if you select Image Transfer Order, it will enable pictures to be transferred to your android device even if your camera is not on.
- You will be required to select the pictures you want to share to your smart phone. Once you do that, it will automatically start sharing pictures.
Camera Connect App for Bluetooth
This is another way to connect your camera to android. In some cases you will be required to download the camera connect app from google play to your phone. After installing it, turn the Bluetooth on.
- From the camera menu, open function settings.
- Select the wireless communication settings, and tap set.
- From the wireless communication settings, go to Bluetooth function and enable the Bluetooth for your camera.
- Pair the camera to your android device to allow picture sharing.
This is yet another famous application that enables cameras to connect to android devices wirelessly. It can be downloaded from the Google Play for android users.
- Go to the camera menu, and select start pairing. After installing snap bridge on your phone, pair it to your camera.
- Select the camera. You will be required to enter its name.
- Accept the pairing request on camera by entering the authentication code.
- Once the pairing is complete, select ok.